We offer an inviting and nurturing environment for your child to explore and discover. We have procedures and protocols in place to ensure your child’s safety. Please click on the tabs below to learn more
All SEED centres have a spacious, air-conditioned, child-friendly environment with the following facilities:
- Large outdoor area
- 15 mini-centres mapped to address different domains of development
- Pet zoo
- Splash pool
- Ball pool
These are specially designed to create a safe and exciting environment for children to play and learn.
- Health & Safety
Providing a safe and secure childcare environment is our No. 1 priority at SEED.
Every SEED centre has a Doctor-on-call and is attached to a local hospital in case of emergencies. All teachers are trained in First Aid procedures and are capable of treating minor injuries. In order to care for your child in the best possible way, we make it mandatory for you to inform us about all allergies, medications and special food needs (if any), at the time of admission.
We have a set of safety and security procedures and standards that we strictly enforce at every centre. Some of the highlights include:
- Well planned spaces with rounded corners and soft surfaces
- Secure areas that keep children constantly within sight, indoors and out
- Careful transition tracking procedure for moving children from place to place
- Personalized check-in at the gate to ensure security
- Strict hand-washing, sanitary and health policies to prevent spread of germs
- Cleaning of all surfaces including toys, child furnishings, diapering areas and food spaces every evening
- Allergy list to food and medication
- Fitness and nutrition programs to start a lifetime of healthy habits
Our pick-up and drop-off policy is very strict. We do not allow those without authorization to pick up your child. We also have a disaster management protocol.
- Food & Nutrition
Healthy meals are the foundation of growth, early child development and education.
Healthy eating habits are fundamental for young children, and we play an important role in helping your child learn about and enjoy a variety of nutritious foods each day. Our in-house nutrionists design healthy yet fun snack options for children. We request you to send healthy and fun snacks in reasonable quantities.
You also have the option of using our food services, at an additional cost. SEED centres serve breakfast, lunch and an afternoon snack. Our meal plans is based on current scientific research and recommendations from nutritionists. Kindly note thatmeals, menus and snack service may vary by location. Please check with your local SEED centre director for more information
Every SEED centre offers transportation facility within a 5km radius. We adhere to strict safety standards. Some highlights are:
- One of SEED’s support staff accompanies the children during pick up and drop
- Transporting vehicle is examined regularly to ensure safety of the children
- Children are never left unattended, even for brief periods
- First aid kit and list of emergency contacts for all children and adults are provided
Drivers are regularly tested for their reliability.